RINBER ABOGADOS Law Firm specialises in the defence of procedural or pre-procedural interests (defence or, as the case may be, complainant) in all areas of Traditional Criminal Law, and has a substantial specialisation in Business Criminal Law: (Criminal Lawyers Torremolinos).
– Economic and company Criminal Law:
– Intellectual and industrial property
– Securities Market
– Civil Service crime: bribery, corruption, embezzlement of public funds, influence peddling.
– Environmental and town planning Criminal Law.
– Professional negligence or others, including work accidents.
– Misrepresentation (public, official, business and private documents).
– Criminal and civil protection of honour and other personal rights.
– Procedural criminal protection of fundamental rights.
– Reports and opinions on any area of Criminal Law
– International criminal law:
– European arrest and handover warrant
– International penitentiary law
If you find yourself under investigation, or charged with an offence that requires you to go to court, it is essential that you obtain advice from an experienced criminal law lawyer who specialises in police matters, as soon as possible. (Criminal Lawyers Torremolinos).
With over 20 years of combined experience, having handled thousands of criminal and civil cases and with successful and steller results, we continue to offer and provide effective and high-quality representation in the following areas Criminal Defense, DUI, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death Claims and Civil Rights/Police Misconduct cases involving excessive force, personal injury and death claims, false arrest and police dog bites. All courts.
Our firm further provides excellent client services in that our clients and potential clients discuss their legal and private matters with our lawyers, and not support staff. We provide one-on-one service and are always available to our clients. (Criminal Lawyers Torremolinos).
You are important to us. Your case is important to us. The results of your case are important to us. We offer a free case evaluation without any financial obligation or commitment on your part. Call now! Justice Delayed
Our experienced criminal law Spanish Lawyers can help if you: (Criminal Lawyers Torremolinos).
– Are required to attend a formal interview with Spanish Police
– Have been charged by the police and have to go to Spain Court
– Have been charged by a Spain Government Authority
– Have been found guilty and want to appeal the conviction or sentence
– Information on how to write a character reference letter for Spain Court
The Spanish legal system can be complicated, but we can listen to your situation and simplify the process.
Types of matters our criminal defense lawyers can help with: (Criminal Lawyers Torremolinos).
– Breach of Spain Court orders
– Carless and dangerous driving
– Drink driving and drug offenses
– Infringement warrants
We’ll give you clear, comprehensive and practical advice about your legal situation in Spain:
– How you should deal with it
– What you can expect to pay
– How you can best prepare for Spain Court
– Whether you should plead guilty or not guilty
– What penalties might apply
– Whether you should appeal. (Criminal Lawyers Torremolinos).