RINBER, Criminal Lawyers Fuengirola is a law firm specialising exclusively in criminal law. We provide legal advice and go to court to defend the interests of individuals or legal entities. These may be defendants, or plaintiffs planning to take criminal or civil action in private prosecutions. Due to their long careers in the profession, the firm’s lawyers have consolidated experience in a wide range of areas of criminal law, taking part in proceedings for crimes in what has become known as “traditional criminal law” (crimes against life, physical integrity, reputation, heritage etc.), as well as crimes linked to the business, corporate and tax sectors and public administration. We know how important involvement in criminal proceedings is for the people involved, and through our top quality legal work we ensure that our clients have permanent and continuous attention and direct personal contact with their lawyer. This means they are not only kept informed of how the criminal proceedings are evolving, they are also able to raise any concerns and worries. (Criminal Lawyers Fuengirola).
Along with advisory work and legal and out-of-court defence activities (which may be preventive or aimed at reaching agreement), partners at RINBER collaborate with many institutions (Bar Associations, the Spanish General Council of the Judiciary, the Centre for Legal Studies of the Government, Legal Training Centres etc.), giving classes and taking part in a range of courses, conferences and master’s degrees focussing on criminal law, criminal procedure and constitutional law.
The team of RINBER criminal Lawyeres Fuengirola has an extensive career and a high level of knowledge and specialization. His lawyers have been involved in the legal defense of complex and important issues, some of which are covered by the media. The firm also includes an external net of partners, among who renowned academics and experts are to be highlighted, for those particular occasions which require technical counsel from professionals in other fields. RINBER criminal Lawyeres Fuengirola collaborates with different specialized publications, with Master in Criminal Law which is run by both the University of Málaga and the University. In Professional Legal Practice which is run by University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona Bar Association and IDEC (Institute of Continuing Education). The founding partners teach courses in the Law Faculty of University of Málaga and in Málaga Bar Association. Among our clients there are public entities and important national and international companies. The firm also has the trust of renowned specialized firms in other areas of law to defense the client interests.
Lawyers act in Criminal Proceedings designing the best strategy for defending the interests of our clients, with respect to both private prosecution as well as defense. (Criminal Lawyers Fuengirola).
– Corporate Defense: Criminal Liability derived from the commission of a crime within a company.
– Crimes against property (burglary, theft, fraud, undue appropriation, extortion another frauds)
– Corruption offenses.
– Crimes against the Treasury and Social Security
– Criminal Law related to labour law.
– Crimes against the environment.
– Counterfeit. (Criminal Lawyers Fuengirola).
– Crimes against public administration and administration of justice.
– Crimes involving dishonesty
– Crimes related to life and offenses against the personal integrity (personal injuries).
– Threats and coercion.
– Domestic violence. Criminal Law related to Family Law: Crimes against family rights and duties.
– Crimes against privacy, the right to self – image and the inviolability of the home.
– Crimes against honour: libel.
– Crimes against health.
– Crimes against road safety.
– Crimes against the public order. (Criminal Lawyers Fuengirola).